Soquel

The little town of Soquel is know for the collection of antique stores lining Soquel Drive, and the little white Church which has stood since 1868 as an anchor to the community.  I confess to my love of this beautiful little Church as my husband and I were married there. Served by well regarded public schools and ample parks, this small town is mighty in opportunity with Cabrillo College within biking distance.  Retaining a number of historical homes, restaurants and cafes the small town feel remains evident and just a few minutes from numerous beaches.  It is a popular place for Silicon Valley commuters due to the Soquel/San Jose Road connection to Highway 17 which is the main route over the Santa Cruz Mountains.

Search Soquel Homes for Sale

© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Updated Nov 12, 2019 12:13:am. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the MLSListingsTM MLS.
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the operator of this website are marked with the IDX icon REInfoLink. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Today's Market Trends for Soquel *

$1,314,390

-0.15%

$587

-0.03%

-0.16%

October

September

0.07%

-0.11%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable